Friday, September 28, 2012

I am back!

So, I have decided to work on this blog again, since I need something to do and Breaking Dawn part 2 is coming out soon.

The most recent news in the twilight universe is the reconciliation of Kristen and Rob since her cheating scandal. Who knows what is true and what isn't, but good for him if he is able to look past that and is willing to work on their relationship. I wouldn't be able to do it...once a cheater, always a cheater.

I am really excited about the second part of Breaking Dawn though, can't wait to see it. Here's a link for the most recent trailer for breaking dawn part 2:

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2012/09/07/twilight-saga-breaking-dawn-part-2-full-length-trailer/
I am going to be posting on here daily from now on, so be sure to check it out and give your two cents.

No comments: